Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Itwastimetostopit
      Participant

I’m no direct contact with him.
      His contact with kids is through social services at moment but only recently

Over months since ended he’s sent messages through solicitor. Banging on about how bad I was.

He’s used contact with kids to get to me too.

Last couple weeks he’s gone through solicitor that aims to discredit me as a mum.

I check his messages with kids cos of at times he’s put stuff that’s inappropriate for them.
      It puts them in middle it’s not right.

Today was a different topic but passing on his judgement then putting stuff about past in it too.

I’ve have enough of it

I feel like I’m just waiting for next one
      Then when nothing I’m on edge waiting 😞

itwillbeokay
      Participant

I can sympathise totally. I feel on edge every single day and am feeling worried about the upcoming festive season too. But that aside, I had to go no contact with mine also, well gave him just email and blocked him and my mother and brother in law by phone due to messages. I had to tell him to organise safe contact through a solicitor with the children. Since then nothing. Total silence for weeks and weeks although I will not have received any text messages they may well have sent but no email and nothing from a solicitor. He now isn’t seeing our children atall, I don’t know what to say to them and am just waiting every day for something to happen, it’s a horrible feeling so I’m sorry you’re going through similar. I keep asking myself is this normal behaviour?! I leave as I cannot live in that hostile unpredictable environment anymore, he tries to play nice and reasonable for a few months, behaviour deteriorates so needs supervised contact so disappears completely. I am left totally confused by who he even is.

🙁

Xx

Kessy
      Participant

I would consider it harassment

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,keep it all logged even write down how this is making you feel. Contact the relevant professionals and let them kn ow whats happening don’t be scared to stand up for yourself. It is inadvertent harassment xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Id perhaps get advice, ask that the harassment stops otherwise if he keeps on you will act. Once warned if he keeps it up you can then take action xx Keep yourself safe and protect your own emotional health so that you can be the strongest you can be xx

Itwastimetostopit
      Participant

Hi thank you for replies

I have spoke to my idva and now have a plan if it continues.
      I’m not willing to let him get away with it .

Anonymous
      Inactive

No don’t let him get away with anymore xx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content