Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ruby2shoes
      Participant

Quick question I’ve began taking notes our our conversations the things s he says to me that are inappropriate and irrational etc. Yesterday he flew off the handle and was verbally abusive and I managed to record it on my phone. The sound only. If I continue to get further recordings if they were ever needed as evidence if we split up would they be able to be used as he didn’t know the recording was taking place so I’m wondering if without his consent it would be unsubmissable evidence?

I’ve tried to ring rights so if woman on other legal matters regarding my relationship but I just can’t get through. I’m limited in when I can ring 7-9pm when they’re open he’s always home ive tried a couple of evenings when he has been out but just can’t get through are there any alternative free services like this I can try?

KIP.
      Participant

Hi, (detail removed by Moderator) it’s also very useful for a civil interdict or restraining order through the civil court if it doesn’t make it to criminal court.

KIP.
      Participant

Keep it safe with a friend and keep every piece of evidence. If he’s abusing you verbally, chances are it will escalate to physical and he’s probably financially abusing you too. You need to keep alert and don’t let him know you’re thinking of leaving x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content