Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wheresmysparklegone
      Participant

I’m so confused. Not been on here for awhile. I have grown up kids, I’m scared I’m going to lose them if I don’t get out of his relationship. ((detail removed by Moderator) years) Then I feel it’s all my fault because I’ve told them stuff so should I just have kept my mouth shut. He is not their father. They are tired of it which I am too. They don’t understand how difficult it is to get out. I have to deal with anger & jealousy! Any opinions appreciated. You don’t have to agree with me to make me feel better. Has anyone else got grown up kids who are at the end of their tether

Wheresmysparklegone
      Participant

They think I am just wanting drama and attention but I really don’t. I just want peace!

Door mouse
      Participant

I know what it is like to lose your sparkle especially when an ex-partner has children with other women, while they are still with you, at least you got to watch them grow. I never got to have kids or be in any form of loving relationship.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content