Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

If they blame all the women theyve had in the past? He totally blamed his ex wife never anything he had done. But from what my exes dad told me (detail removed by moderator). I were always wondering if he were telling the truth. I looked her up on fbook and she seems very popular and a decent women. They have a son with (detail removed by moderator).. someone had commented how it were nice to see her happy… she said she were very happy and at peace!!!!!! It always kind of made me wonder if that meant because she had got rid of him. He also said he had done some online counselling for men that had been abused… as he blamed her. But he had mentally and emotionally abused me in the relationship. X

maddog
      Participant

Absolute red flag! Avoid like the plague! My ex blamed everyone but himself.

It is a massive thing that one of ex wife’s friends said it was so nice to see her so much happier. That he had an injection against him.

Don’t believe a word about the online counselling. All he has been doing is learning more tricks to avoid being caught.

If this is your current relationship, start planning to get out!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi maddog im not in this relationship anymore.. this guy made me think it were me and i were going mad. X

maddog
      Participant

Not you! Thank goodness you’re out!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content