Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Findinghope
      Participant

I am finally going to end the relationship.
      I have found out that he has been cheating. He even (detail removed by Moderator) with this girl and blamed it on me that I wasn’t showing him he was wanted. He doesn’t know that I know yet. I have evidence which is a first so there is no way of him denying things this time.
      I am going to be free.
      I am scared of the future… selling the house, being a single mum, the thought of having to move my daughters school if I can’t find a house close enough to it….

But I will be free.
      Wish me luck.

Intr0vert
      Participant

Goodluck. I hope you are able to leave him and stay away for good. I know it’s hard. I’m sure we all have been there at some point or another.. just remind yourself it is better to be alone than with someone who abuses and disrespects you. It will be tough and hurt like hell now, but your future self will thank you. Sending you lots of hugs

swanlake
      Participant

Good luck!
      I still have a financial tie to my abuser but I am no longer in contact with them.
      Freedom is the best!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content