Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Worrywart
      Participant

after completely ignoring/ghosting me for nearly 10 weeks, he msg our teenager today and asked him (detail removed by moderator) …am i reading too much into this or is he trying to intimidate me? after totally blanking me for so long, not even mentioning me to his kids (only talking to them about his new supply and how great she is) has anyone else had something like this happen to them? …or am i just being to suspicious? what do you think? x

diymum@1
      Participant

is he maybe applying for something maybe? have you looked up triangulation in relationships? these men do this to punish you the best they can also start a smear campaign against you. so be warey this is when its best to give him nothing. id refuse to answer any off his questions just simply say i dont know to your kid x*x love diymum

KIP.
      Participant

They never really disappear until they’re made to. They try various ridiculous ways to get a foot back in the door. This is the time you need to be strong and have zero contact. Don’t allow your child to be used this way. My ex was badmouthing me to our son while he was the one stealing, having an affair and abusing. My advice to to tell your child not to be used as a messenger or flying monkey. And that it’s not fair his father is using him this way. To not allow him to be used. Start as you mean to go on. Zero contact.

Worrywart
      Participant

diymum …i just said to tell him i could not remember and left it at that …i feel he is either up to no good or trying to worm his way back in x

Worrywart
      Participant

KIP i will maintain the no contact for sure, because of you lovely ladies on here reminding me that if i do let him back in he will only get worse and i’m not starting back at square one again x

Worrywart
      Participant

diymum, if he was applying for something, why would he asked (detail removed by moderator) that would be an irrelevent question to ask him …dont you think? x

diymum@1
      Participant

yeh – im not sure youll ever know tbh. even hes trying to worm his way back in or not they still want to hurt us. KIPs right no contact is the only way to preserve yourself from more hurt xx and yes educate your boy him being the go between is bad for you an your sons relationship x*x

Worrywart
      Participant

yes i have had a word with my boy and im not planning to let him back in on any cost but i am worried about what he is up to x

KIP.
      Participant

Try not to worry about what he may or may not be doing. They love for us to be thinking about them. They love to take up our headspace. Dont give him the satisfaction. He’s not your responsibility. He’s playing games. I read a good mantra on here. Can’t remember whose it was but tell yourself to ‘step back from the crazy’!

Worrywart
      Participant

okay thanks KiP

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think he’s just trying to get in your head, make you paranoid, encourage you to contact him. I agree with the others to stay no contact and it’s not fair of him to use your child like that so I’d say avoid any communication that way and then your child will see you’re being mature about things and not dragging them through it unlike the ex. He’s trying whatever trick he can.

diymum@1
      Participant

i quite like not my circus not my monkeys xx

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content