Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

He wanted his (detail removed by Moderator) back so I sent a brief email saying it would be taken to his mums tomorrow. Hey ho, he turns up at mine saying he was saving me the trip, and returning me keys. Oh and to tell me he be up the school later picking his daughter up!
      He was oh ever so nice, luckily I had plumber here.
      Ha I actually looked really good, and I was ok . No nerves, just polite. Gave him his (detail removed by Moderator) and didn’t engage in small talk.
      Felt so empowered after !!!
      Saw him at school and ignored him and talked to my friends!

KIP.
      Participant

Yep. He had no reason to call round. The more I ignored my ex the more he tried to get my attention. Hoovering and testing the water to see what else he can get from you. Keep ignoring him, there’s no excuse for contact and good for you taking the power back. Be careful because some men actually enjoy the thrill of hoovering you back up just so they can dump you again. He has shown you his true colours, believe him.

Fuzzyfelt
      Participant

Thanks Kip, just can’t believe it. Lucky I just got an invite to an interview for a job I really want so I was feeling in good spirits.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content