Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

He has taken cocaine because he can’t cope with his feelings I don’t know if he really has or is lying but it is breaking my heart. He made me feel so low last night that even I started smoking weed again. Then today he goes and takes cocaine. What am I doing so wrong. I am confused and don’t know what to believe anymore. Every time I say I’m going to leave there is a put down. Or he makes me feel bad. I can’t even leave anymore.

KIP.
      Participant

You’re trapped in an abusive relationship. No it’s not your fault but abuse always gets worse. No contact is the only way to break free. Any contact brings mind games and manipulation. Do you have someone from women’s aid helping you? What he’s doing is illegal and criminal. Don’t let him drag you down by doing illegal things too. He can blackmail you and hold this over you too. You can start no contact again anytime. Just tell him by text and if he contact you then report him to the police. He’s using and abusing you.

Chickadee
      Participant

The drugs make the situation even worse. They further fuel his ability to keep you there and further hinder your ability to leave.

First, stop taking drugs, they alter your state of mind even more.

Then get out. Better yet do them simutaneously. Or get completely off once your out and away.

Your in a very unsafe situation with the mixture of an abuser and drugs.

We are all here for you when you need to talk or if you need help. Hugs n prayers!

Chickadee

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content