Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      beekind
      Participant

We’ve had a big fall out. This week my husband decided we needed something, (detail removed by moderator) someone was round talking to him about it. When I got home he was non stop about how we needed to get a (detail removed by moderator) loan asap, I said I’m not sure, I can’t process it all. Until (detail removed by moderator) that night he was going on and on and even since first thing (detail removed by moderator).

I went for a run to clear my head but I didn’t stay out long as I could feel his anger brewing so rushed back as I didn’t want my run to tip him over the edge as he was getting ready to go out and I should have really got up early so he didn’t have to worry about the kids.

When I got back (detail removed by moderator), I tried to walk away as it was getting too much but it’s caused a huge blow up and he’s going to look at getting the loan himself. He said (detail removed by moderator), I just can’t decide on such huge outgoings in such a short time.

He did something similar with a new car (detail removed by moderator) and the pressure got so much I just gave in.

Thank you for reading, I’m finding it really helpful to write about things, there isn’t anyone I can really talk to.

Bananaboat
      Participant

A caring, equal partner would understand and not rush you. With the cost of everything going up is now really a good time to get a loan and is the thing that vital. Doubt he’ll go get it by himself so try to stand your ground if it’s safe to do so x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Its what they do its another control tactic. Mine took me to get a car i choose car (detail removed by moderator). After just (detail removed by moderator) he told me he hated the car he now constantly goes on about how it was the biggest mistake (detail removed by moderator) allowing me to have it and when he drives it he is terrible and does all he can to hit something or pick fault.
      They have to be in control they have to make the descions not us we arent allowed to have a voice xxxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content