Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

When you see how they played us a d how we sadly wasted our time on them? Xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

hello Icandothis

having those light-bulb moments, the realisations along the way, can be very shocking and upsetting, but in the end they do protect us. They are moments of revelations, of seeing the truth, of letting go of what we thought we had, but has gone, and maybe never really could have been.

Its a whole other thing the time spent being involved with them, either long or short term, it all feels like wasted time, but I suppose this is life’s experiences, we really have our eyes opened to a whole other side of life and become, no, maybe, grow, into a place of greater knowing, of greater self-protection, of caution perhaps too.

I hope you can feel there are many other life activities you can put your energies into, being now all the wiser to some the pitfalls around!

warmest wishes

ts

StrongLife
      Participant

Yes- very difficult- it is so hard to look back. It is very difficult to get out and not something I knew about myself – also it was difficult to know where to go or have a back up housing commitment. People generally did not know what to say.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content