Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Me laugh after the relationship when he used to say i were a fool for leaving him… and i never knew how much he loved me……. ok so i wonder why he abused me???. When i mentioned the physical side of it he said i were making out he were a women b****r… and how my bruised eyes were nothing id just had a backhander of him…… these people are unbelievable x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Icandothis

His response to you mentioning the physical abuse and injuries really shows how acceptable he thought his behaviour was.

Well done for getting away from him, you certainly were right to leave and were not a fool to do this, he just wanted to make you believe you needed him.

Take care and keep posting

Lisa

lostgal
      Participant

Icandothis
      Im so sorry to hear the physical pain you were put through no one deserves to be treat like that, you deserve so much better! But you should be so proud for leaving him that’s a big step and a scary one but the best decision to make! You sound so strong and such a wonderful women I hope you never experience this again. You deserve happiness now he’s gone I do hope you will find that in a different person you deserve that! Be proud of yourself and stay strong. You’re amazing <3
      support always here if you need it

love
      lostgalxx

Anonymous
      Inactive

hi i felt like i would never smile again let alone laugh. i am on my (detail removed by moderator) day as a free woman. yes i am hurting really bad. but yesterday my friend made me laugh so much the tears followed but they felt good. a part of ny soul has slipped back into my body i felt like me again for the first time in (detail removed by moderator) years. we will smile live laugh again because we hacr set ourselves free. we have dropped the suit of armour that is weighing us down. i believe in karma shes has got a lot of work o her hands.. be happy be you again because i am on a mission to

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content