Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Yesterday, I spent half the day in bed because I had a flashback of asking him to stop. It wasn’t nice, but at least not one of my painful flashbacks.

Today, I’m spending half the day in bed in pain. I started bleeding again. I know I need to get out of bed, but for some reason I feel that if I stay in bed its not really real.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sorry, I do feel I moan a lot, but here is the only place I feel safe saying things.

KIP.
      Participant

Why are you bleeding? If he has hurt you please ring an ambulance x dial 999

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t go to hospital. I don’t want lo knowing just how badly I have been hurt.

KIP.
      Participant

You need to ring 999 right away and get an ambulance. They will help you. You don’t need to say anything to them but you definitely need help. If you’re in pain and bleeding there could be terrible damage done that needs medical attention. Please ring 999. They will understand and help. At least check you over and give you some pain medication.

KIP.
      Participant

The ambulance staff can help you and check you over even if you don’t want to go to hospital x it’s really important that you get yourself checked out. You don’t want permanent damage. Please ring them x

KIP.
      Participant

Where are you bleeding from? Did he sexually assault you? It’s ok to talk as the forum is anonymous if you want to tell me x

Cecile
      Participant

Please get medical help. X

Louloubee
      Participant

Is this lady ok???? IM really worried ??? Where are you bleeding from exactly??? Get back to us all 💓💓💓💓

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Justholdingon,

As the other women are expressing, this is very concerning and it’s important you get the help you need. Please do not hesitate to call 999 if you need medical care. Understandably you are feeling protective of what your child sees, but your child needs you to be safe and well.
      Please do post here to let us know how you are as we are all concerned for you.
      Let me know if there is anything you need.

Take care,

Lisa

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve bled outside of the normal cycle of things, and it’s really scary. Was caused by chronic stress and emotional trauma. If this is what’s happened to you Justholdingon then medical assistance is needed urgently as the bleeding can only be stopped by taking clotting pills, which can only be prescribed by a doctor. Thinking of you x

Alittlelost
      Participant

I hope ur ok, please message and let us know whats happening.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there,

Sorry for worrying everyone. I had to dash around being a Mum. I’m bleeding from something he did to me years ago. He can’t hurt me now and just resorts to controlling me through my daughter.

Most of the time the bleeding isn’t too bad but this morning it was a whole fill the loo thing again. I just get so destroyed by the thought that I may never heal properly.

KIP.
      Participant

Thank you for sharing and letting us know you’re ok ish. Please go back to the doctor as this doesn’t sound right. You need to look after your health now for your daughters sake. I hope you have support from women’s aid in how to minimise the damage and access he has to you both. Keep posting. I’m sorry you’re still suffering because of this man but you’re stronger than you know. We often neglect our own health but it’s important you take care of yourself. You need to be as healthy as possible to fight the long fight. We are all here for you 👍

Anonymous
      Inactive

I got up the nerve a couple of times to tell the GP that I needed help, but each time I get rebuffed.

Bleed so much it fills the loo? Not worried about the cause. Here’s some cream. Go away.

KIP.
      Participant

Sadly we have to hold our ground and be assertive. Not easy given our background. Try to insist it’s not going away and further exploration is needed. It’s your health, you know best x

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content