Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Trapped.
      Participant

(Removed by moderator), he went out with his mum to spend some time with her and his son. It didn’t go as he would have liked. Her being a n********t well. So I wasn’t looking forward to him coming home as i knew he wouldn’t be in a great mood. I had an amazing day with my sister and my two kids making memories without the hindrance of him and his son as bad as it sounds. My sister had travelled (removed by moderator) for the week to see us all so it was just amazing.

So he comes back and I can’t even remember how it started but we ended up having a chat, this chat went on about how I didn’t do this right and did that wrong and how I could have done xyz better.

He was talking about our relationship, my friendships, my relationship with my kids and how I’m just snappy all the time. I’m miserable. I talk to him like a c**t, I look at him like s**t and that I hate him. I have no perception for time really so I even remember saying, “(removed by moderator)” he tells me “(removed by moderator)”

He goes on about how he talks about how he feels about stuff, that I always twist the situation to suit my needs. So basically saying I’m manipulative. We always struggle to communicate and when we do, I’ll never understand his point so he will get frustrated and angry.

For the whole of (removed by moderator), there was no shouting. Just him talking, me talking him talking then me crying. Then when I’d cry he’d tell me “(removed by moderator)”. I’d say that ofcourse I’d cry and get upset, because he’s saying these things it’s gonna get me upset.

I ended up going upstairs to my (removed by moderator) after we both had a f*g outside to calm down. I asked her how long it had been, she said (removed by moderator)!!!! (removed by moderator) f*****g hours of that. I had a headache at the end because of the crying and hurt. It didn’t make sense to me, why you’d do that to someone you say you love?! Then it dawned on me, he had such a s**t day with his mum, that he wanted to put me down to make himself feel better about his day. He couldn’t even acknowledge that i was doing the washing up and the flat was clean.

I need out so bad! I’m working on it. Waiting to hear back from my local council. He won’t let me go easy but it’s gotta be better than this right?!

Having to try and tell myself that I’m not a s****y person and s****y mum is hard when I feel so depressed!

GrumbleBear
      Participant

I’m sorry you’ve had to put up with that. My husband can do the same if he’s had a bad day at work or something. Anytime I answer him with something about myself he explodes saying I always turn it back to be about me. 2 hours is such a long time to be constantly put down! I hope you hear from the council soon – it will definitely be better than that! You and your girls deserve better!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content