Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Me to think my sons dad doesnt have the same heart as me and I’ve a huge workload doing everything for my son… and he cares nothing but just sails through life…. hes basically got away with all his bad behaviour over the years… it’s very hurtful x

KIP.
      Participant

I know how you feel but you cannot be responsible for his behaviour. He lacks empathy and will never know the joy of true love. If anything I feel sorry for my ex. What kind of a person has to go through life trying to always be the top dog. Thinking everyone behaves like they do. Petty insecure nasty individuals who will always get found out. And they live in constant fear of being exposed for the vile people they are. None of us knew what we were getting into. They’re good at deception. Good riddance to bad rubbish x

Optimystic
      Participant

Hi Icandothis, I just wanted to let you know that what you’ve just said, I couldn’t have put it better myself. He is happy and loving life doing whatever he likes, whilst making me and my son miserable. I’ve been wondering how he can’t recognise I’m very unhappy, don’t smile and that my son isn’t himself? Other people see it. The ones who really care about us. I feel what you feel. I don’t have advice because I’m trying to figure it all out too, but I hear you xx

Optimystic
      Participant

KIP, it’s funny, I was chatting to my mum today and said, I look at other families and think, that’s not us. But he probably looks at other families and thinks that’s not us! Like, we’re normal and theyre not!

KIP.
      Participant

He absolutely recognises you’re not happy but he’s a pig in muck. That’s how he wants it. He thrives off your misery. I doubt he even notices other families. He won’t change so For the sake of your son I’d be working on a safe exit plan x

Optimystic
      Participant

Yes! I’ve started working on it x 😊

KIP.
      Participant

👍💕

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content