Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve been reading some stories of abuse written by women who have since split up. The stories were horrible and upsetting. My story too was like something out of horror film. I don’t know to this day what my ex was but I suspect a cheating conman who was using me and had ulterior motives. I was involved with him as I wanted a partner and didn’t know he was like this. Its probably common sense & obvious but I thought what a great position that we are in that we are now rid of them. He trampled over my heart and robbed me blind but at least he doesn’t have the chance to do that again & i’m no longer giving to an unscrupulous man. At least we have made an escape out of the abusive relationship and can put the pieces back and move forward with our lives. They will be left with their poisonous venom and need to abuse people.

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

I feel the same, now that im out and reflect back on what i expeienced its just like replaying a horror movie , thank f*** we are out of it

At least we have stopped all giving, tolerating, feeling awful & having toxic poison in our days. The abuse happened but once out you,ve put a stop to it. I,m no longer being cheated & used & it feels good ❤💪💪💪

Serenity
      Participant

That’s exactly it- replaying a horror film.

I try now to cauterise my mind and deliberately block thoughts of what he did, or else I’d go mad.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content