Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

A few weeks back that he had threatened to crash the car with us in it. And putting me down when I were peeling potatoes then when I stood up to him and said don’t speak to me like this he didn’t like it and said he were p*ssing in the wind with me. Only days ago he were abusive in texts swearing f.ing and blinding. Telling me I need a spell in the nut house. And blame shifting then in the next breath saying he knows he needs help for his anger. SO why now is he a changed man???? I keep thinking even after abusive texts days ago how’s he a reinformed character??? Maybe it were just me and the kids that drove him too it??? He’s doing things now he wouldn’t normally do with me. Not a care he won’t see his son x

betterdays
      Participant

Instead of him getting help he’s found another victim x

He is most definatly not a changed man. He’s being charming at the moment, this is all an act, give it one month the picture will be very different. These men are all over the place in what they are saying and doing. My ex told me that I was the love of his life and his soulmate, the following week as he knew I was really getting peed off and might end it, he finished with me. He then moved onto another soulmate within a couple of weeks. When we were together he told me things and acted in other ways, it really confused me. Yes, this woman will be a victim of his.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content