Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ideservebetter
      Participant

I was in a past abusive relationship for (detail removed by moderator)years then get into a new 1 I told my partner what had happened to me he promised he would never be the same I believed it as he wernt my ex a week later i was being called a fat b***h i let it go then i worked he was taking money from me left me with less than £(detail removed by moderator) at all times. Since then he thinks it’s ok to beat me up every other day I have been to my doctors who said just keep a log I’m really depressed dont no what else to do (detail removed by moderator) he owed me £(detail removed by moderator) because I asked him for it he put scissors to my neck and said I dont DESERVE it back. He is on drugs and alcohol I called police before they let him back out. If I leave him he goes to each of my family homes and wont STOP calling them he has all my social media account details he puts me into trouble online I’ve got debt to my eyeballs because he signs my signature I dont no what else to do sort I’m having a mumble people I’ve just sat down after a fight crying my eyes out and typed this sorry again

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Ideservebetter, welcome to the forum. I hope you will find it such a supportive place. Thank you for sharing this with us, the abuse you are describing is very serious. You absolutely do not deserve to be treated in this way, unfortunately it is not uncommon for abusers to make you feel that the abuse is your fault. There is never an excuse for him to treat you like this.

I would encourage you to get as much support in place as you can. Your local domestic abuse service would be able to offer some ongoing practical and emotional support. You could also get some support from Women’s Aid through the Live Chat.

I can see that you are concerned about online safety you can find some useful information here. Turn2us could offer you some guidance around your financial situation.

Keep posting

Best wishes

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content