Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Nearly (detail removed by moderator) since I kicked him out. Yes I’ve had blips but never taken him back. And now we have nothing to do with him at all. I just wish I hadn’t of had blips were I’ve tried to let him reel me back when he used to keep using the same lines over again… which were how can I help u out if u won’t let me be there with u all. But I got wise as whenever I let him in he just wanted his needs meeting. Then when I heard few weeks ago he has someone else it definitely were game over but previously to that his last trick were trying to crash the car he knew in the end I were way too strong and I clicked onto his game so he totally abondened us altogether including his son but can only be a good thing…… X

KIP.
      Participant

Yes, it’s a good thing. The pain of discovering his cheating totally finished things for me. After that it became easier not to take him back. You’ve done so well. Good riddance to bad rubbish x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes it is a good thing betterdays. You are still going to have huge ups and downs, obessively thinking about him probably for months. But as the time goes on you and your boys will notice changes in your life, good changes. Quite honestly, still now he is the first thing that I think about when I wake up in the morning. This morning I thought it might help me to approach it in that when I knew him that was a part of my life. Since we broke up and now is another part of my life, things are happening for me now which are a part of my life now. I still check my email and feel sad each day but like you, I have known all along that I would not go back with him. You are doing amazingly well. Its now about getting yours and boys heads into a place of goodness & happiness. Since I split from my ex there are a couple of things that I would have done differently, I would have sent slightly less emails and no chasing. But in the whole picture I did 95% less chasing than I would do normally, i let him go. X*X ( my ex totally abandoned me without looking back too, I think he would have liked me to chase and beg him and I didn’t.).

betterdays
        Participant

I think my ex were hoping that I would chase him too when he announced he had someone else but I didn’t not a chance. I’d never take him back I’d never trust him again x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content