Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

How hes on his second relationship in a few years… but still will never apologise or admit what he did to me and the kids. Hes pretending to be all happy and no doubt slating me to the new women… he said hes great concern for his ill son but yet tried to the crash the car when his son were in it as a young child that’s just one thing… hurts me to think hes happy after what he did x

Eggshells
      Participant

He’s not happy and he never will be. 2nd relationship in a few years? What happened to the first? I suspect she went the same way as you, as will the current one. These men are never happy; they don’t have the capacity for it and they vent their misery on innocent women whose lives they ruin.

Don’t let him ruin yours any more. I pity the poor woman he’s with now. My ex and I looked happy for decades. It was all a very good show, just like his relationship is now.

It doesn’t matter what he says about you. His new partner will soon start to put 2 & 2 together, as will his last partner. She’ll be looking up to you for having the courage to leave.

He will repeat this pattern over and over. Try not to follow his personal life. At the moment it feels hurtful, eventually it will be heartbreaking to see how many women he is hurting. Either way, knowing what a man like thus us doing will never be a positive thing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi eggshells thanks for your reply. His last partner hot rid of him as he were being nasty swearing at her so she sent him packing… he thought I were going to allow access in my home take our seriously ill son out and play happy familys…. he wanted to play me and his partner of against each other xx

KIP.
      Participant

He’s only happy when others are hurting and that is no way to live your life. Can you imagine the internal turmoil he’s in. Don’t waste your energy or emotions on him. There are so many nasty evil small people out there that don’t deserve a moment of our time. He’s just another one of them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content