Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tobfree
      Participant

have disabilitys so need help with many things
      and im exhusted with his mind games guilt trips gas lighting projecting coersion and blaming me trying to make out im the most horrid person ever who treats him so bad and makes him feel so unloved etc etc
      about anything i do with or for my adult sons daughters that he does not like or agree with
      and he will badger bully and down right mind torture me until i eitheir brake down in tears
      or become so scared with his mind games and cold cruel vindictive acts towards me i get so scared
      or so exhusted and just agree to pander to his needs to pacify him in hoping he will treat me with love and kindness like he use too
      it just seems this covid 19 isolation we are in has whipped him up into abusing more and more
      we dont live together thank god yet its still slow torture what hes doing to me
      and i just dont feel strong enough to leave with all the covid 19 stuff going on too
      are any of u ladies who have sons daughters who are adults having the same jealous abusive cruel behaviors done to you too

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Tobfree

Thank you for your post. I just wanted to show you some support. It sounds like a really difficult situation, your partner is jealous over your relationship with your children but this is unfair and not ok to make you feel like you have done something wrong when you are just being a good mum. I know you have said on another post that you are planning to reach out for support, which I hope will help you to make a plan for when you feel ready.

Please keep posting to let us know how you are,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content