Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anabela
      Participant

It’s one of those days…. When I miss him.. I was fine all day and then in the evening I saw the moon and I started to cry.. All those nice moments started to flush to my head. And I feel so sad that such a huge love that I felt for him was wasted. Such a strong feeling, so much hopes all for nothing. How how how that cute man could have possibly turned into a despot and dictator.
      And then I also got worried that he has not tried to contact me. Based on my calculations he should be out of jail. Did he come to his sense that this time I meant it. Or he is not alive anymore? Why does he not want a revenge? Of course I don’t want him to take revenge.
      I know even though I feel sad I don’t feel that feeling of deep hurt or helplessness. I am better than I was before and so is my life. And I don’t want to know anything about him or see him ever again. But I love him still.
      I heard someone saying that when you love someone you accept how he is without trying to change him. But it doesn’t mean that you have to be with him.

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, you’re going to have moments like this. Just accept the feelings and let them go. He was always a despot and dictator but hid it behind a mask. What you miss is the nice fake him, we all miss that part of them. It’s how they kept us hooked in. You loved someone deeply once and that only goes to prove the depth of feelings you are capable of. Be proud of that. No amount of loving him however will keep you safe or change his ways. The feelings get less and less intense but it’s only natural you would wonder about someone you once cared so much for. It’s just a shame he was incapable of returning that love. Sending a huge 🤗 hug x onwards and upwards x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content