Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Benson
      Participant

Hi all, I haven’t been on here for a while as been getting on with life, still have the struggles with dealing with the aftermath of the abuse but we are settled. However a few weeks ago things started again, it’s was around a particular date. I have had someone trying to enter the house in the early hours, bullet( not real one) fired at an upstairs window and petrol left by my property. This has really unnerved me and do not know what to do. Any advice please.

KIP.
      Participant

Report it to the police right away.

Benson
      Participant

Do you think I need to consider moving again to stay safe

White Rose
      Participant

Hi Benson. Report it. Even if it’s turns out it was just kid’s prank report it.
      Keep safe xx

Benson
      Participant

Thank you for your advice. I have reported it, my life has turned upside down once again, I am scared. I have unplugged my phone as have been getting nasty messages.

KIP.
      Participant

Can you change your number? Get back in touch with women’s aid? Can you afford a secret camera at your door? Contact victim support again for advice. Ask the police to do drive byes past your property on night shift.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Report it to the police.
      Change the locks.
      Change your phone number.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content