Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      anotherlife
      Participant

I knew underneath he wouldn’t last long being nice. This last year has been the worst since we met & though I knew he had a temper, lack of patience etc (I won’t post much as when I just read back what I had written, if anyone I knew read this, they’d know it was me & I’m just too scared of that). He managed a holiday being mostly nice to us all, back to work now etc in his super important job (I’m so amazing, I demand respect), I’m out of work but looking after the kids & house etc. 3 evenings now of ranting, picking, accusing, nastiness, mocking, twisting my words, threats about what I’ll end up with and more. I knew it would happen but this time it was like a bolt out of the blue. I could really manage better emotionally if the kids weren’t here when it was happening but he doesn’t give a care. However he’s trying to be extra nice daddy for a change when he speaks to them so that’s actually a bonus as he rarely looks up from his phone some days!!!!
      Anyway, not sure why I’m posting this as it doesn’t make me feel better but I know you ladies understand. I wanted time while I did the freedom program soon to get my head sorted and some planning but at least I will be able to get some help and info from that. I wish I could fast forward and know we’d be out if here.
      I’ve seen some really sad posts on here lately and know many of you have had years of abuse and mental torture. I can hardly believe so many of us have to put up with this.
      Thank you for listening 💗

Hello al. Just to say I was thinking of you. I have been out a number of years but still sometimes fall into old patterns. It is hard to make changes. You are doing well considering the Freedom Programme.
      I am off to a yoga class today. Hadn’t done it for x months due to a back injury and had got quite down as a result. It is a new place and I’m apprehensive. Just wanted to take a moment to tell all you lovely ladies on here how much I appreciate knowing you all. We can do this (together).
      big hug al.
      ftc
      x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content