Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

My eldest son had gone to the pub where he drinks. Why hes done this i dont know. But ive been total no contact for few months now and felt great. Despite him getting his sister to contact my sister via fbook and ask whats got into me. Hes driving past my house regular he cant believe it. Then my son did that. Hes made me look a right fool as though ive sent him. Which i havent. But as long as i remain no contact. Basically he will have bought my son beer for exchange for info. Hes not my sons dad. My son has autism too. I just feel as though the walls are closing in on me again. Even though its not me contacting him x

KIP.
      Participant

If your son is underage I would report your ex to the police. If not then hopefully there is not much info that can be passed on. I know the anxiety this brings but please do not contact your ex. That’s what he wants x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kip ive no intentions of ever contacting him again. I dont let him see his son whos the youngest as my sons been left with a bad tremor in his hand and drags his left leg through trauma with his dad. Which has now also brought on catatonia like symptoms. I hate him with passion. Any contact with him will put me and the lads back at square 1. He had got someone else last yr it only lasted mnths she saw through him x

Serenity
      Participant

Hi There,

I know it’s triggering when a connection is suddenly made out of the blue, when you’ve all been no contact.

I often wonder if my ex fishes for information from the kids- but what can I do?

Let them fish. The fact is, they are the losers. Even if they find out certain details of your life, they can’t do anything with it: because we’ve chosen to turf them out of our lives!

Keep reminding yourself that you’re in a strong position!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content