Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ariana
      Participant

Hi girls just a message to say ….I’ve done it…I left and we are now in a safe place…. I’ve had messages from one of his friends telling me he is besides himself… which made me feel guilty.. but I absolutely know this is the right move. Out of the blue my eldest child said to another we have came away because daddy is mean to us all the time. This broke my heart and really opened my eyes to the impact it has had. I’m actually feeling quite numb..it feels surreal after such a build up…. my family and friends are being really supportive .. I’m just taking things a day at a time xxxx

Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

This is amazing! Well done you. I am so glad you are safe and your kids are safe. This is just the beginning but you’ve got this! Stay strong and positive whenever you can.

Honestly well done sweet. BIG hugs xx

Eggshells
      Participant

Well done Ariana. How amazing, I’m so glad you are all safe. Numb is good for the time being. Your mind will allow you to start to feel when you are a bit more ready. I hope you all manage to get some rest tonight. If not, you know where we are! xx

Sleepy
      Participant

Well done!

Statshine
      Participant

Well done you
      You will have wobbles I know I have, come on here when one starts and get support. C

Cecile
      Participant

Fantastic news so happy for you, Brave strong woman that you are. Life will open up before you now.x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content