Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      miss-sunshine
      Participant

Hi beautiful ladies. So I’ve found somewhere to go. I’m going back to where I lived before this relationship ever started. It feels like I’m going home and I’m so pleased that I’ll be somewhere I feel safe and comfortable.
      We still have professional commitments together so I really can’t go no contact.
      At the same time my head still loves him and will miss him so much, he is being extremely nice and I just wish he could be like this at all times, but then I see that the grumpy, selfish man he can become is just hiding under the surface.
      I wanted to believe he was the one so much and some parts of my brain still can’t let go.
      I am in the process of packing my things which could trigger him off but I feel strong enough to move out finally. But I don’t know how long it will take for my heart to heal and if it will even be possible when we are still working professionally together. How do you stay strong when you still have to see them? Am I just torturing myself by not cutting all ties and going no contact.?

KIP.
      Participant

You’re still really vulnerable to him and he knows it. Be careful about your professional reputation because these men try everything to discredit us behind our backs. Do not trust him, he is not your friend. Absolutely zero contact is needed after a relationship like this ends. It’s the most dangerous time for a woman.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content