Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

I’ve had to block him we have children but he is using them to manipulate I have gone with whatever manipulative tool his has given me and took the control from him and he still try’s to take the power back but I’m sick of him threatening me to stop supporting his kids and that he won’t take care of the adoptive child anymore.so I ended up saying fine .every tool he throws I accept it and say fine if that’s what you want he did another evil thing what had me put money in his account and left me without any .I’ve ended giving him my email and blocking I just can’t put up with the abuse anymore I was doing well.but when I look over the messages I think he’s playing games to make him look like the good guy so I repeat what has happened and why I’ve made the decision I have.but it’s having a toll on my mental so much .i was getting on with things till he tried to love bomb me again he has given me half hearted apologies without any full stories or clarity at the same time telling me he won’t give me answers or clarity.so I’m wondering why he keeps coming back to be nice then destroy me again.I’ve moved away and now I’m thinking to even move again because he’s trying to destroy my life

StrongLife
      Participant

I ended up blocking multiple avenues, phone, social media, moved etc. he stopped after a very long while. I have no contact now.

I found it was just feeding the abusive behaviour and making it worse from him.

This is extremely difficult to do – good on you for doing this step.

Footballfan1
      Participant

It’s really difficult but 0 contact is the best long term.
      When I first took the plunge, I couldn’t sleep and it caused me a lot of stress.
      It was like an addiction, missing his contact.
      Months later and I’m extremely grateful for the 0 contact.
      It was the right thing to do and the anxiety I felt over not having contact has disappeared.
      Thongs will improve x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content