Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

That great sex and the right lies can have you wasting years of your life……just thought I’d share xx

KIP.
      Participant

Certainly rings true for me and I’m definitely not the only one. Has been mentioned to me on many occasions but maybe too private for some women to share. If you think you’re a people pleaser you haven’t seen anything till you meet a n**********c abuser. They hook you in with love bombing in every way. Even in the bedroom. They learn what you like Then use it to keep you hooked in and for women there a bond that comes with sex so they’re not stupid.

Hazydayz
      Participant

I can relate to this! All the best lovers I knew, were the worst! n**cs outside the bedroom!😍🙃

KIP.
      Participant

😂they have The most to compensate for outside the bedroom

Hazydayz
        Participant

😂 yeah! Mind you some can’t compensate in the bedroom!😂

KIP.
      Participant

That’s what I meant lol. They have so much to compensate for but eventually even great sex isn’t worth the price. And just like all the other love bombing it happens less and less.

Hazydayz
        Participant

YES! YES! YES! Oh yeah🤨…your right! I’m not awake yet! Lack of sleep, get a Hazyhead🤯 know what I mean? You were awake before me this morning I saw but your still on the ball KIP😄

Hazydayz
      Participant

Mind you you, my diabetic head? not been fed yet! Going back to the bedroom…Did I just dream it? Mr loverman!😴😍😘🧐☹️ Take care ladies💞

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content