Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mellow
      Blocked

So story continues with me I stayed home this week sometimes I have respite but I’m finding myself having jelous feelings I don’t think I love him so I don’t understand these feelings or maybe I’m falling back in.I don’t know but I know relationship can’t go on because it’s toxic.he’s not apologised for things and still having emotional relationship and this is what I’m jelous about I can here him making conversations saying things he would never tell me about his life and how he is feeling about certain things in his life and I just keep thinking why didn’t he let me in on these things I don’t understand why I’ve never been told I tried to ask him once and he said I never understand and it hurts so much that if I didn’t why couldn’t he ever confide in me ?it makes me feel worthless he continued to say before I bribe up that I’m not very good wife I don’t (detail removed by moderator) enough admittedly when I look back I just (detail removed by moderator) so it wasn’t kept up with and he would say things like (detail removed by moderator) but I did do these things he had a (detail removed by moderator).I don’t know what I’m asking but just having him here is sending all these emotions he asked me if I love him after me getting upset again because he seems to jump to everyone’s demands but mine like I’m worthless and I wonder why he has always act that way towards me like his friend did something but she lives a million miles away (detail removed by moderator) and he couldn’t stop ringing but he never once rings me ever to chat or nothing even when I’ve been sick

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Mellow

I hope it helped to post about how you are feeling about everything. I just wanted to show you some support and let you know that it’s normal to have these feelings, it must be very hurtful when he treats you like this.

He is choosing to behave this way towards you and then to act differently to other people, it’s all part of the emotional abuse to hurt you. You have done nothing wrong and you are not to blame.

Please keep posting to let us know how you are,

Lisa

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Mellow

This sounds very hard, and he’s incredibly cruel to treat you this way. It comes to the decision doesn’t it as you whether you can keep tolerating this level of cruelty longer-term. These are your choices when he’s showing you who he is, and who he is it not loving and kind.

You need to know that you deserve better than this. You deserve someone that can be honest with you and not treat you abusively.

Remember that your children will be suffering, as you are, because of him. I hope you can see that you deserve better, as you say, its toxic for you all.

Hope for better.

warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content