Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Crikey, first time I’ve watched this since my eyes were opened to what abuse is and I’m blown away. So far we are on our second couple and both times I think he’s an abuser.

The second bloke has already been on a DVPP course and Jezza is blaming the woman as much as the man. She’s paranoid apparently. I hope these ladies get more support after the show as they’re really not getting much while they’re on it. I guess broadcasting this to the nation every day is part of why abuse is not taken seriously.

“If you go back to him now, you’ve only got yourself to blame.” Wow! I guess Jezza and the producers don’t understand the issues at all. JK says he’s a “player”, no he’s an abuser.

I’m so sad about this.

KIP.
      Participant

At least you understand. What’s even worse is that is supposed to be ‘entertainment’. (detail removed by Moderator)

Jupiter
      Participant

Hi

(detail removed by Moderator) The show is also entertainment for the whole nation to oggle but abuse problems are terribly serious as we all know.I dont like the way JK talks to his guests-he comes over as aggressive.More of the same for victims!! The show is really a reflection of the rest of society:ignorant about the damage done to women and children after domestic or other abuses.Perhaps JK acts as a trigger?
      Jupiter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content