Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      StrongLife
      Participant

Interview coming up. Seems to fit my skills and ideals. I put in due to organisations work and values.

Wish me well 😀

Wants To Help
      Participant

Good luck Stronglife, remember ‘what is meant for you will not pass by’.

Today is your time to shine 😁

Hereforhelp
      Participant

Best of luck Stronglife ❤️ let us know how you get on x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Huge good luck let us know how you get on we are all right behind you xxxxx

StrongLife
      Participant

Interview went well- see how it all goes – I will know shortly though with Christmas may take longer

StrongLife
      Participant

Did not get it. Also not another one.

I’ve got many applications in and one job interview coming up with one with very little commute

Pinkvelvet
      Participant

StrongLife – the fact you’re applying and sticking to it is a success in itself! I too have just applied for a new job… no idea if I’ve even got an interview yet.

One thing though, I was made redundant in my last job (a long while ago now!) and I remember in the process of applying for new ones, I was rejected from 2 that I really hoped I’d get. I cried about it (especially because I really needed a job at the time, and my self esteem was already lacking).

I then went to my third and final interview, which I’d applied for on a whim because it was the highest paid out of the lot and a sort of dream job that I just had to go for.

I got it. And I’m still there now, though I’m wanting to now push myself into the next stage of my career.

Basically, I’d been sad about not getting the others and was focusing on my losses, and then ended up with the biggest win of all.

Keep going, something magical is about to happen! All the best for 2023 x

StrongLife
      Participant

I know from previous experience that it can take many applications and interviews before one comes through. Also for me location is big factor

StrongLife
      Participant

Nothing yet but getting calls. I’ve learnt to keep going and search but give life to yourself while searching. Finances are ok and getting basics.

I could be in for a job next week. I expect some I put in for over past weeks to get back to me this week.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content