Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

As not been on here for a while. In the past i were better days and i can breathe. Hope you are all as good as can be. Left my ex well over couple of years ago. Over a year ago he got someone else this was after trying to hoover me back and trying to crash the car with me and his son in it.. it lasted a few mnths and she saw through him. So he tried hoovering me back in were still is same usual.. nothing had changed.. but by this time i were well educated on abuse and too strong.. still using his autistic son saying he wanted to help but were me he wanted.. anyways.. i just got up one morning last summer and thought no im cutting u of.. he tried everything even got his work friends partner to send requests on social media.. begging so i changed my number hes got one shock its out of character for me.. ive got support now for me and my autistic sons.. theres times i feel hes still with me but i owe him no favours he traumatised us.. no contact is very hard but essential if u want to move on xx

Dragonfly
      Participant

Well done. Strong independent woman 🙂

gold for a king
      Participant

You’ve just done something really great for your son, that’s a strong role model.

You know the people that kept you down are just losers.

Serenity
      Participant

You’re doing great. Keep on doing what you’re doing, and take it one day at a time. You’re moving in the right direction. You should be very proud of yourself x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content