Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Hereforhelp
      Participant

Hello all ❤️ I wanted to share with you how life is changing for me, or rather how I have changed my life. It was so good to go out, I had my hair cut, met up with my father for lunch and then I took my eldest to an exhibition with a new friend I have made from a group I joined. To go out all day without worrying about my abusive ex, to put my key through the door and he isn’t here… it is soooo good. I do not answer to him or anyone.

Although this journey us so tough, no matter where you are in it… life is better without him…a man I thought I would be with forever, a man a gave far too much of myself to. A man who hurt me, children and now I am just starting to feel that things are getting better.
      Love to you all as you are all amazing women ❤️

nbumblebee
      Participant

I just Love this. Love it. 🩷🩷
      Be proud and enjoy xxxxx

tiredofitall
      Participant

I am almost there too and this inspires me to keep pushing. This is what I want for my future and this is why the struggle to get there is going to be worth it. Thank yo for sharing. IT gives us all hope x

Twix
      Participant

Yes!!! This is so good to hear & im so happy for you, bottle that feeling! ❤️

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hello Hereforhelp ❤️ bless you for thinking of us all here, sharing your joy, Your freedom. Enjoy every minute! of your new life. You too are an amazing woman! Love to you too💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content