Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      just breathing
      Participant

I know there are people out there who are worse off than me so I apologise for saying this…..but I am so emotionally broken. his criscism and control just doesnt stop; everythink I went to do with one of mine in town, he would appear and question it and make it sound stupid so they didn’t want to do it.

He does that every time I make a decision now and all children say there is no point in coming to me anymore. He says \i do everything wrong and it needs correcting – makes jojkes about me; what i do, eat look like – he said if there were fish they would only see a whale. He tells them I am mental if anyone shouts and when one of mine begin to act like him, he bad mouths me saying I dont know how to be mum or nice at all and I am mean not letting them say and do what they want.

He tells lies about what I say to him; he tells them that he is suffering just because of me – saying it is hard because I wont let them make all the jokes and tell me I am doing things wrong all of the time.

One of mine refuses to even sit with me this weekend saying he had told them I always walked in front of him and I was rude. Bizarre really.

Tonight I am just so worn by it all I cannot move I am in shock really. I am not perfect but dont like people hurting people, especiially using children. He said if i leave he will tell everyone I am not capable and I wont see them because I am mental.

Exhausted, upset and lost.

Hetty
      Participant

Don’t believe his lies. Those things he says about you is because he feels so bad about himself. He knows you’ll thrive away from him and deep down needs to keep you in line as he wants to keep you as his emotional punch bag at all costs. You are his buffer. Without you what would life have in store of him. He’s on a power trip and this won’t stop.
      I’m not surprised you feel the way you do. These men are truly vile individuals. Parasites as others put it. He’ll feed off your misery for as long as you’re with him.
      Can you speak to Women’s Aid about getting some support? X

just breathing
        Participant

Thank you I need to speak to someone due to the consistency and intensity of it and also the sick way he repeats everything said about me and twists things, liek oh look is mum on her own again. Its just got to my breaking point too long ago.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there Just breathing, it is so cruel how he is trying to turn your children against you. Unfortunately it is not uncommon for abusers to try and do this.

Do remember that you can make contact with your local domestic abuse service local domestic abuse service local domestic abuse service again to get some further support in place. You can also get some support from Women’s Aid through the Live Chat

Best wishes

Lisa

Hetty
      Participant

I’m not surprised. It’s sadistic bullying. You don’t have to live this way. Please seek some professional support. ❤️

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content