Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bettertimesahead
      Participant

Feeling very low. Estate agents coming next week to value the house, finding that difficult. Police investigation ongoing , awaiting CPS decision. Works super busy and it’s my first mother’s Day after losing my mum. Just feel like running away and giving up. Many months since he was originally removed from the house but no closure. I’m just sad

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Bettertimesahead,

I just wanted to offer some support this evening and to let you know that you’re not alone.

I’m sorry to hear that you are feeling so low at the moment, it sounds like things are feeling overwhelming at the moment.

Please do try and take care of yourself through this, and let us know how you’re doing.

Lisa

Loveis
      Participant

It must be hard having lost your Mum, especially with Mother’s day coming up. It sounds like you are dealing with so much and some days it just feels like you can’t see a way out but there really is. Just keep going, you are doing so well and stronger than you think.
      Xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content