Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mummysgirl
      Participant

ive been married (detail removed by moderator) years with him 16, the abuse has always been there I know that now it just has a sudden way of hitting you or you realising its actually abuse. He would continually call me the most vile names blame all his faults on me make me have sex with him not physically but I would feel guilty or pressured into it walk by and grope me all the time pull the covers off flip the mattress when I was sleeping this is just a few things the list does go on. but I finally left him which has been a huge weight lifted from me I went to womans aid and they offered me refuge with my 2 daughters however I refused and moved in with my parents. however he texts me upto 100 times a day sometime begging for forgiveness other times being vile again. I have the sky, mobile and car insurance in my name which is a contract that I am tied into I asked him for money to pay for it he said hed give me £100 if I gave him sex. I feel disgusted by this but he seem to think thid is an acceptable way to speak to me. he also says he dosent want to see the girls unless he can have me but the turns it around saying I’m stopping him from having a relationship with them. at one point I felt really sorry for him cause he has no family or friends and nothing really without me and I had all this guilt for leaving him. I know I cant stay with my parents forever but its so difficult to get housing unless I go homeless which I’m terrified of not for me but for my girls. that’s why sometimes I think it might be easier to go back at least my girls would have their own room and things again. I just felt I needed to get this all out.

Ayanna
      Participant

Try to go into the refuge. Then you can get a home of your own.
      Going back can be a deadly mistake.
      It will get worse.
      Abusers become increasingly dangerous over time.
      Rather think what you can do to get a flat for yourself. x*x

SaharaD
      Participant

Cancel all the contracts. Change your mobile phone number. Block him from your phone.

Probably refuge is better. If he wants to see them he can take you to court. Then it can be supervised by someone else.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content