Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      True2myself
      Participant

I know what he is and I know what he’s doing. He out the house. Has been from earlier this year. His behaviour is just insane. Now I’m being punished via the children. They also suffer from this punishment from him. I shouldn’t be mad but I am. He is a nightmare and won’t stop. Today I’ve been told what he said isn’t true. He didn’t say that…. but I know he did.. but now I’m wondering and trying to stay on the right track and not let this gaslighting work. Today has been so difficult. I’m trying to sleep but I feel agitated. He will never let me go

KIP.
      Participant

It’s good to come on and vent. What he’s doing is just what abusers do when you allow contact. Mess with your head. Imagine a small child caught with their chocolate face and their hand in the cookie jar saying to you, I didn’t eat the cookies. That’s an abuser. Faced with overwhelming evidence they will still deny and if you witness it they will say there’s something wrong with your eyes. It’s a verbal salad and you don’t need it in your life. And yes he will use whatever he can to hurt and control and that includes the children. Anything at all that he knows you care about. I’d encourage you and your children to cease contact. And if he wants contact then he does it through a contact centre or a solicitor. You can also consider a civil non harrassment order for more security. He’s not going to leave you alone until you put enough barriers up and he’s made to x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content