Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I sort of flit in and out of this forum but just wanted to pop in and say Hey.

I’m still struggling to come to terms with the result of the trial, which is why I’ve not been about much. I find I try to avoid certain triggers.

Am due to start a new job next week, and have some exciting charity work lined up.

I’m back in therapy for the next six months. It’s going to be very intensive therapy. My c-ptsd has been awful recently, to the point I struggle to eat because eating is proving a trigger for the oral trauma I suffered. Long, long road to recovery.

Well, that’s me – how are you all?

Hope this day finds you healthy, and safe, and with sunshine <3

shine bright 2
      Participant

Hi LBP,
      I’m the same sometimes I one one here a fair bit other times not at all. So good to hear u r recovering…bit by bit and that you have ever a new job. Hope things are just going to get better and better for you. X

Hi Shine Bright 🙂

That’s one of the reasons I love this forum – it’s always here when we pop back, whenever we need.

I hope you’re doing alright <3

Confused123
      Participant

Hey hun

Just wanted to say hi to u , hope the therapy helps you xx

Hi Confused, thank you and I hope you are well xx

Serenity
      Participant

Hi LBP,

Sorry to hear you’re struggling. Continue to get support for as long as you need it. The worst thing we can do is put on a brave face and not get the help we need.

Big hugs x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content