Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Indiamalachite
      Participant

Wow it is (detail removed by Moderator) of me not being with nightmare physically, sexually and emotionally/verbally abusive ex….my confidence and self esteem has been shattered and for a long time I’ve felt rubbish. So I was just in the shower and thinking about the day and stuff and I suddenly realised I feel more like me, like I used to! And I feel ok and like I’m attractive (well alright 😉 ) and feel more positive about doing stuff, like the fog and doubt and worthlessness is going. I’m sure they’ll be ups and downs but I wanted to share as it might give some people hope that things will get better! <3 🙂 Big love to all. xx

iwillbeok
      Participant

Thanks for this post Indiamalachite! It gives me hope that I will find me again! I don’t know who she is and I look forward to ‘meeting’ her! xx

Indiamalachite
      Participant

@iwillbeok, you will, she is in there! Be kind to yourself in the meantime – I think it takes a long time to get the toxic c**p out of our heads and hearts but I’m gonna keep going and looking forward x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content