Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

To how they try to confuse you with txts he once said a in 24 hrs we can’t just forget nearly 2 decades there’s something there still. Then in same breath there’s no way back for us. He used to want me to beg saying he isn’t coming back to how it were in past he’s not having me tell him to leave and I shouldn’t dare aurgue with him or challenge him in any way. Should just be grateful what a fool hey x

KIP.
      Participant

Good morning, mine tried everything in less than an hour. It’s what they do to try and get a reaction from you. They are so desperately insecure they will try anything. Mine even offered to go and get help! At the time it didn’t register as he was still telling me everything was my fault. But like you, when he was gone from my life, my brain started remembering and re organising and dealing with all the confusion and abuse. Get your thoughts out there, process them without the influence of your abuser. Let your mind sort it out. It will take time but don’t try to overthink why he did what he did. He is an abuser and you will never work it out. I doubt even he knows why he said the things he said. Have a great day and do something nice for yourself. You deserve it❤️

betterdays
        Participant

Morning kip thanks so the best revenge is carrying on no contact I’ve hardly sleptwith all night x

Herindoors
      Participant

Yep no contact betterdays. I would get complete opposite ends of the spectrum in the same essay length text. I think it took him so long to write he would forget what he had said at the beginning! Presume he was just trying to push all my buttons at once to try and get a reaction…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content