Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Id seen the back of him after (detail removed by Moderator) no contact he drives past my house again. He had stopped this for a while.. but i just thought how sad? Thought he had moved on xx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Mine too likes to make his presence felt even though he has a new intimate partner. He still orchestrates it so he comes within my vision. And its been many years since we’ve separated. Its called everpresence I believe. They want to get into our heads again which I must say he does when he comes into my sight. Its so frustrating. But then I have to remind myself how far I’ve come in that the majority of my time is free from him. I just hate when he manages to come within my line of vision. Honestly has he not better things to be doing. Obviously not. Forever desperate for fuel.

Serenity
      Participant

They are needy individuals.

They like to come across as all powerful and to make people feel dependent and needy by taking their confidence, but this is only to serve their own inner neediness. They need attention, they need power over others..they can’t exist without it.

Realising that my abuser was in fact so needy has helped me to stop seeing him as so powerful. In fact, they are sad and pathetic.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content