Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

[Removed by moderator] I am so pleased that I have hopefully done my bit to protect other women from him as they will be able to check him out on claires law. I want to tell all you strong women who have suffered or still are suffering thatOne day you will be free like I am. Hold onto all the support you can get. Along the eay ive lost friends and family. But finally the truth has prevailed and I couldn’t be happier.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well done

Movingonandon

I hope my day will come..

Iam.so happy for you onwards and upwards now xx

KIP.
      Participant

I’m so pleased for you. [Detail removed by moderator] Please watch out for an aftershock. It was like adrenaline [detail removed by moderator] then my mental health took a big hit. I don’t regret a thing. Everytime a woman stands up in court, it gives other women strength. Well done. I know it wasn’t easy. Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for all your support… kip I already noticed that my ptsd increased after sentencing. [Detail removed by moderator] i spoke to my dv support worker who has refereed me to cognitive behaviour therapy. [Detail removed by moderator] I still struggle to go to old area’s where i used to live. It will take time. [Detail removed by moderator] so when i found out i cried not quite sure why I cried but I did. As much as he tried to bully me into not going forward i did it. I hope and pray he never has the upperhand of another woman again! Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Hey, I cried too. Relief, sadness and just plain trauma.NHS badly let me down. I had to go private to get a good councellor. I was diagnosed with PTSD. CBT is not enough so don’t take any nonsense. You know what’s best for your healing. It can take years for these symptoms to all dissapear but it does get easier. Onwards and upwards…..

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Movingonandon

Great to hear your good news! Just to remind all users we cannot allow discussions on actual details of a case as this could affect the case. Do not post any details regarding court proceedings (whether criminal or civil).

Do not post a comment which could damage the reputation of a named organisation or individual – this is called libel and is against the law.

Thank you for your continued support

Take Care

Lisa

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content