Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hop
      Participant

Just had another report and it reads terribly. He’ll be made up because he was allowed to bad mouth me again but my lawyer seems to think it shows a pattern. It’s so hard to hear how much someone else hates me. The stuff he gets away with saying and the stuff that he admits doing puts me really on edge.

KIP.
      Participant

Mine is the same. It’s painful but very good evidence of his pattern of behaviour. Simply continuing his abuse this time through the legal system. Give him plenty rope to hang himself with, and be guided by your solicitor. Try to invent an alter ego to read his delusional nonsense. Someone neutral that won’t be affected. I put my legal head on when reading his nonsense so I don’t feel the personal attacks. I just see that it’s great evidence. Doing the job of my lawyer. Making it easy x they simply can’t help themselves x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content