Participant

Can someone explain triangulation

Silent treatment from her
      Him saying it’s me not speaking then claims don’t no why no talking

Is he playing us both

Hc

Hazydayz
      Participant

Sorry can’t help, I haven’t got a clue? I don’t know this terminology being a newbie to all the information out there but I guess if you Google it you may find the answer? Fingers crossed for you🤞

KIP.
      Participant

Yes, he’s playing you both. He will be telling her stuff about you to get her on his side. Then lying to you about her to make you think she’s the trouble maker. Basically three people with one playing the other two. It’s often a romantic situation where our abuser will get another woman involved to make us jealous and take his side but it works just as well in your situation.

Headcook
      Participant

Kip

Why is she not speaking after all this time this been going on here

It feels like an abuser tactic of the silent treatment

Hc

KIP.
      Participant

She may know that speaking to you will bring his wrath. She may be siding with him because it’s safer to do that. He may have been filling her head with lies about you as abusers always have to discredit their victims so when the truth comes out they have got in there first with the lies. If she comes from an abusive past she’s just doing the survival mode. Maybe she’s learning behaviour from him. Whatever her reasons you just need to get yourself away from this situation asap

Headcook
      Participant

Have a viewing tomorrow for a flat

I’m going crazy living here

Hc

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. I really hope it suits you and you walk away from the madness x

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content