Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

I have told him about my past and the abuse I went through and he told me about his. Now I’m aftaid. Afraid if he will let me down. Recently he said I’m changing my number for a fresh start for us then after an argument he got his old number back. I really just want to break down and cry. Why can they he just be a man and actually make his mind up instead of going back and forward. Gives me hope on change then all of a sudden his number is back which all his ex’s have.

jasper
      Participant

Hope youre ok! You dont need this stress in your life get rid!! He has only got his phone number back for that reason, you are meant to build trust not break it!! xoxox

Freedomfighter
      Participant

Hi Anonymous,
      So sorry you’re hurting, they aren’t worth our tears. These men are liars. Their actions never match their pretty words and promises. They never keep their promises. The more chances we give them, the more they break our hearts. Don’t listen to what he says, judge him by his actions. You can’t trust anything they say.
      Sorry to be blunt, but it’s the truth. You can’t trust them, they will only break your heart over and over, then blame you for it.
      Stay strong and watch his actions, not his words.
      Hugs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content