Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Last night he went out to eat when with me he says he is in debt. Recently he has been booking cheap hotels for us due to his so called debt. Then he is eating out at a restaurant. I feel he does not even take me to restaurants. Also he knows I get worried and I would like him to be there for me in the night Burbank that’s when he goes at an I asking for to much that I’d prefer if he went out in the day I feel like am I controlling him if I ask him that. So I don’t as I always let him do whatever he wants. But it hurts me and I get worried. He has been moaning about me taking the morning after pill. So we have started using condoms I am still worried and feel I should take the morning after pill as I feel he wants to get me pregnant. I feel so scared and alone and don’t know who to tell anymore. The other day he slept with me again and told me he had to go speak to someone about a job quick interview basically I felt like nothing he comes over sleeps with me then goes. He can’t see what it’s doing to me. I feel worthless and like nothing. He never even buys me flowers for apologizing. I just feel like a cheap date.

bluedolphin
      Participant

Hi – I’m sorry I’m probably not going to be of much help because I’m driving myself mad with confusion about my own situation, but it seems clearer when it’s someone else. I don’t think he sounds like someone worth sticking with. It sounds like you don’t live together? I would definitely end it before things go further, if nothing else because you are feeling so alone and unhappy. I’m been thinking back quite a lot recently to the early days of my relationship. I felt alone and unhappy quite a lot and something didn’t feel quite right. I had the idea that a relationship shouldn’t make me feel so alone. If he’s making you feel so upset or scared or alone it doesn’t sound like a relationship worth pursuing. He also shouldn’t be pressuring you to get pregnant when you don’t want to. If you are not ready to leave him (I understand too well it is easily said than done) perhaps try to look at contraception that he won’t find out about if ppossible. Would he find out if you took the pill (regular pill, not morning after pill)? Or perhaps a different form of contraception like implants?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content