Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      smithy
      Participant

Not quite sure what I’m feeling at the moment. He’s moving out (detail removed by moderator). I’m
      Overjoyed that he is going I’m just worried and scared about what’s going to happen in the next (detail removed by moderator).

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Keep practical, keep busy. Do whatever you want to celebrate or commiserate the end of your relationship, whichever feels right fir you. I’m happy for you that he’s going, it must be like a weight has been lifted from you.
      IWMB 💕💕

KIP.
      Participant

Don’t believe it till it happens. Keep your guard up it’s a dangerous time for you. Ring the police the moment you feel threatened. It will be a rollercoaster of emotions and they don’t usually walk away. Change the locks as soon as he goes. Don’t let him leave belongings. Even if you have to move them for him. It’s going to be difficult but hang in there x

smithy
      Participant

Thanks guys! He’s been (detail removed by Moderator) tonight, I don’t think I will sleep much. I have supper coming in the morning so that will be good. Locks are getting changed also.

Tequilliah
      Participant

Good on you, stay strong, stay safe, stay positive x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content