Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

Just when you think you may have a chance, a moment to breathe, a hope that one day you’ll be able to consume your mind with others thoughts.

I let my guard down, I feel so stupid and ashamed.

I need peace ,something else, anything but this. There has to be more to life/me than this.

iliketea
      Participant

Hey, are you ok, talk when and if you want to, you’re not stupid, there is more to life, and you are so far on the journey to getting it, to finding it. I don’t know what has happened, but everything is a learning experience, everything, take that from it. Peace will be yours, it really will. You are not stupid but I am sorry you are feeling this and feeling ashamed about something, believe me, that shame is not yours, I fully believe it belongs to someone else. You are not stupid and should be very proud of how far you have come, not ashamed, whatever has happened has happened, perhaps someone took advantage, its usually the way, its usually what makes us feel ashamed, when its not our shame to feel, its the person who took advantage. Sending you a virtual hug. Tomorrow is a new day. One day you will breathe again freely. xx

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi hon,

I know it’s hard to see it now but Iliketea is right; you will get peace and it’s not far off now.

You shouldn’t have to keep your guard up. This is his fault not yours. If he has done it again, please get help as soon as you can. This needs to stop hon, you need your peace. You have come so far and gained so much confidence. Please don’t let him take that from you.

I’ll message you but you don’t have to reply if you don’t want to talk about. Please just know that I’m here for you. xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content