Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Door mouse
      Participant

Talking to my abusers branded a liar by abusers surrounded by my abusers alone wit thoughts of my abusers

swanlake
      Participant

It’s so difficult to be around abusive people. I’m sorry that you’re going through this.

Door mouse
      Participant

Thank=you for your kind words as I write this message my thoughts are with you too I Know how difficult it is being around victims I was considered needy I’m up and down all the time panic attacks and Christ knows what else emotionally that’s without what they put me through I have triggers some of the names here have sent me spiralling I have been called selfish many a time just for being me. or loving that part no-one else does everything that I carry and everything that has happened, I can come across quite negative which is not me at all A constant battle to find your own self-worth I was quite a strong women and blame myself well maybe I did get what I deserve but then why do I deserve that just for being me I used to be quite head strong and a battered old cow looking back at me now is all I see, Horrible when you Know everybody has their own story to tell Thank-you again

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content