Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      on edge
      Participant

hi ive bin free of abuse since (removed by moderator) my ex took me court for access to our (removed by moderator) daughter, he got no access at all, he as turned up left presents fpr our daughter on my step even tho hes not allowed c*m nr my house he wrote a\long letter sayin how he wnats see er and misses me, he left his number, i told my solciter who said it was breach but not a threat, he as c*m ryt up to my face , told solcuiter again AND LOGGED, he asnt left anythin for my daughter this exmas, he was allowed indirect contact tgru 3 rd party but it asnt appended, is anyone else goin thru same

Serenity
      Participant

Hi There,

You need to log everything, in case his harassment increases.

Can you telephone the National Centre for Domestic Violence and ask their advice? She shouldn’t be co tasting you at all. If he has breached it, I am sure you could take it back to court.

It is so sad how these men treat their own children. It really shows him for who he is.

Mine is trying a different tack: he didn’t give a stuff for the kids when he was here, but he is now competing for Father of the Year.

It is crazy how they don’t seem to want to put the kids first, or even seem to recognise their kids as individuals.

Good luck X

Tinydancer80
      Participant

I have just stopped contact between the ex and my little one due to his standard of care. New gf always come first and I don’t trust him at all.
      No doubt he will take me to court for access. I a, hoping and praying with all the evidence that he would get no access.
      My little one is so much better off without a man like him in his life.

pheonixroserising
      Participant

I have been “free” if that’s the right term for several months now , we spent several months in refuges and were located out of area, I started a small amount of telephone contact as my son was desperate to talk to dad when Christmas approached, I believe he was scared of rejection at Christmas and was having a difficult time after having moved into our own home and he’d had to move schools again. Of course after the initial wonderful love you conversation the calls quickly became aimed at getting to talk to me, and the abuse started again. I had to call the police after one vicious onslaught at me re divorce and smashing the whole house up etc etc so I didn’t get anything. He was warned for harassment. Christmas eve was a nightmare , of course the promised Xbox 1 was never bought and the shouting at me continued (as he knows I monitored the calls) Christmas Day he never called the children and didn’t answer when I tried to get his Disabled daughter to call, So my son had the rejection he feared and coped very well I have to say and we soldier on as team So NO MORE CONTACT I tried my hardest to enable him to build a loving relationship but as he told the kids He wants whole package Me and kids (not an option ) if not he doesn’t want them He’s done nothing to try to see them after we were moved away (ie applying to family court) So why why why do I feel guilty, knowing he and his family are persecuting me to death because he hasn’t seen his kids this Christmas ????????????

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content